- 主页 [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - core GUI library (development files)
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
The packlib library includes a great deal of CERNLIB core functionality. Best-known are probably the MINUIT function minimization routines, the HBOOK histogramming routines, and KUIP (Kit for a User Interface Package). Other subsystems include CSPACK, a set of client-server routines; FFREAD, a format-free input processing system for FORTRAN; and ZEBRA, a data structure management package.
This package includes the graphical functionality of KUIP, the CERNLIB Kit for a User Interface Package. This library has been split off from packlib so that the packlib packages need not depend upon the X and Lesstif libraries.
This package was formerly named libkuipx11-1-dev. The text-based functionality of KUIP can be found in the libpacklib1-dev package.
This package provides the static version of the libpacklib-lesstif library, to be used for development.
其他与 libpacklib-lesstif1-dev 有关的软件包
- dep: libgrafx11-1-dev (= 20061220+dfsg3-4.3)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - interface to X11 and PostScript (development)
- dep: libmotif-dev
- Motif - development files
- dep: libpacklib-lesstif1-gfortran (= 20061220+dfsg3-4.3)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core GUI library
- dep: libxt-dev (>= 4.3.0-3)
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library (development headers)