软件包: cmake (2.8.2+dfsg.1-0+squeeze1)
- 主页 [cmake.org]
a cross-platform, open-source make system
CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice. CMake is quite sophisticated: it is possible to support complex environments requiring system configuration, pre-processor generation, code generation, and template instantiation.
CMake was developed by Kitware as part of the NLM Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit project. The ASCI VIEWS project also provided support in the context of their parallel computation environment. Other sponsors include the Insight, VTK, and VXL open source software communities.
其他与 cmake 有关的软件包
- dep: cmake-data (= 2.8.2+dfsg.1-0+squeeze1)
- CMake data files (modules, templates and documentation)
- dep: libarchive1 (>= 2.8.0)
- Single library to read/write tar, cpio, pax, zip, iso9660, etc.
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库第三版
- dep: libxmlrpc-c3
- A lightweight RPC library based on XML and HTTP for C and C++
- dep: procps
- /proc 文件系统工具
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:184.108.40.206.dfsg)
- 压缩库 - 运行时