Package: r-cran-fimport (2110.79-2)
Links for r-cran-fimport
Download Source Package fimport:
- Homepage [www.Rmetrics.org]
GNU R package for financial engineering -- fImport
This package provides functions to import financial and economic data series import and is part of Rmetrics, a collection of packages for financial engineering and computational finance written and compiled by Diethelm Wuertz and others.
fImport provides import function to access (free) data from Economagic, the US Federal Reserve, Forecasts.Org, Yahoo and other web sources.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-fimport
- dep: lynx
- Text-mode WWW Browser (transitional package)
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.11.1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-timeseries
- GNU R package for financial engineering -- timeSeries
- sug: r-cran-runit
- GNU R package providing unit testing framework