Package: plptools (1.0.9-2)
Links for plptools
Download Source Package plptools:
- Homepage [plptools.sourceforge.net]
Access EPOC device (Psion PDA) over a serial link
This package lets you access EPOC devices' drives over a serial link. You can mount them NFS-style, access them FTP-style, use a local printer from the remote device (EPOC32 only) and perform backup/restore.
The software is related to p3nfs, which is also packaged for Debian, but plptools uses the native Psion protocol, whereas p3nfs requires a program to be installed on the Psion.
Version 1.0 and later no longer provide specific KDE integration.
Other Packages Related to plptools
- dep: fuse-utils
- Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
- dep: libattr1 (>= 2.4.41-1)
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 与 history 库，运行时
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库第三版