Package: eclipse-pde (3.5.2-6squeeze2)
Links for eclipse-pde
Download Source Package eclipse:
- Debian Orbital Alignment Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Niels Thykier (QA Page)
- Benjamin Drung (QA Page)
- Adrian Perez (QA Page)
- Adnan Hodzic (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.eclipse.org]
Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
The Eclipse Platform is an open and extensible platform for anything and yet nothing in particular. It provides a foundation for constructing and running integrated software-development tools. The Eclipse Platform allows tool builders to independently develop tools that integrate with other people's tools so seamlessly you can't tell where one tool ends and another starts.
This package provides tools for easy development of plug-ins for Eclipse.
Please note that many plugins will fail to install if you don't have the eclipse-pde package installed.
Other Packages Related to eclipse-pde
- dep: eclipse-jdt (= 3.5.2-6squeeze2)
- Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)
- dep: eclipse-platform (= 3.5.2-6squeeze2)
- Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop any language
- dep: libasm3-java (>= 3.2-3)
- Java bytecode manipulation framework
- sug: eclipse
- Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE