Package: matchbox-desktop (2.0-1)
Links for matchbox-desktop
Download Source Package matchbox-desktop:
desktop application launcher for resource-limited systems
matchbox-desktop uses the desktop background to provide an application launcher. It reads the standard desktop entry specification files also used by GNOME and KDE to discover the applications available on the system.
matchbox-desktop allows modules to be loaded for additional functionality. This package includes modules for a task switcher and simple file browser.
Matchbox is a base environment for the X Window System running on non-desktop embedded platforms such as handhelds, set-top boxes, kiosks and anything else for which screen space, input mechanisms or system resources are limited.
Other Packages Related to matchbox-desktop
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.4.0)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.18.4)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libstartup-notification0 (>= 0.8-1)
- library for program launch feedback (shared library)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: matchbox-common
- common files for Matchbox Project applications