Package: xdg-user-dirs-gtk (0.8-1)
Links for xdg-user-dirs-gtk
Download Source Package xdg-user-dirs-gtk:
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
tool to manage well known user directories (Gtk extension)
xdg-user-dirs is a tool to help manage "well known" user directories like the desktop folder and the music folder. It also handles localization (i.e. translation) of the filenames.
This extension sets the Gtk bookmark file and tracks changes of the locale to notify the user on login about changed directory names.
Other Packages Related to xdg-user-dirs-gtk
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: xdg-user-dirs
- tool to manage well known user directories