Package: libgps19 (2.95-8)
Links for libgps19
Download Source Package gpsd:
- Homepage [gpsd.berlios.de]
Global Positioning System - library
The gpsd service daemon can monitor one or more GPS devices connected to a host computer, making all data on the location and movements of the sensors available to be queried on TCP port 2947.
This package provides libgps, a C service library for querying GPS devices. It supports both a low-level interface, which communicates directly with the device to which the GPS is connected, and a high-level interface, which goes through gpsd and is intended for concurrent use by several applications.
Other Packages Related to libgps19
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.66)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库第三版
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.8)
- 用户空间的 USB 编程库