Package: acl2-infix (4.0-3)
Links for acl2-infix
Download Source Package acl2:
A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: infix interface
ACL2 is both a programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool to help you prove properties of those models.
This package contains utilities and libraries to access ACL2 via an infix notation similar to that used in many non-lisp programming languages.
Other Packages Related to acl2-infix
- dep: acl2 (= 4.0-3)
- A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: main binary
- dep: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages
- rec: acl2-infix-source (= 4.0-3)
- A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: infix source