软件包: linux-wlan-ng-source (0.2.9+dfsg-4)
linux-wlan-ng is a set of drivers and utilities that is intended to provide the full range of IEEE 802.11 MAC management capabilities for use in user-mode utilities and scripts. The package currently supports the Intersil 802.11b Prism2, Prism2.5, and Prism3 reference designs for PCMCIA, PCI, and USB. Additionally, the package includes support for the PLX9052 based PCI to PCMCIA adapter with a few different PCMCIA cards.
This package provides the source code for the linux-wlan-ng kernel modules. After installing this you must use module-assistant to compile and install the modules.
Please note that you probably do not need this package: The prism2_usb driver is included in the default kernel packages since 2.6.31.
其他与 linux-wlan-ng-source 有关的软件包
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debhelper (>= 4.1.10)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: module-assistant
- tool to make module package creation easier
- sug: kernel-package
- A utility for building Linux kernel related Debian packages.