Package: libpulse0-dbg (0.9.21-3+squeeze1)
Links for libpulse0-dbg
Download Source Package pulseaudio:
- Pulseaudio maintenance team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- CJ van den Berg (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
PulseAudio client libraries detached debugging symbols
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
This package contains detached debugging symbols for the PulseAudio native interface client libraries.
Other Packages Related to libpulse0-dbg
- dep: libpulse0 (= 0.9.21-3+squeeze1)
- PulseAudio client libraries