Package: zsh-beta (4.3.10-dev-1+20100720-1)
Links for zsh-beta
Download Source Package zsh-beta:
A shell with lots of features (dev tree)
Zsh is a UNIX command interpreter (shell) usable as an interactive login shell and as a shell script command processor. Of the standard shells, zsh most closely resembles ksh but includes many enhancements. Zsh has command-line editing, built-in spelling correction, programmable command completion, shell functions (with autoloading), a history mechanism, and a host of other features.
This is less stable than the regular 'zsh' package.
Other Packages Related to zsh-beta
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: passwd (>= 1:4.0.3-10)
- rec: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- sug: zsh-beta-doc
- zsh beta documentation - info/HTML format