Package: libtexttools4-dbg (2.0.6-2)
Links for libtexttools4-dbg
Download Source Package libtexttools:
- Homepage [www.pegasoft.ca]
Ada and C++ library for writing console applications: debug symbols
The Texttools packages are a GPL, ncurses-based library for the Linux console. Texttools contain more than 600 procedures and functions to create windows, draw scroll bars, handle the mouse and keyboard events, play sounds, and much more. The Texttools package also provides a thick binding to Linux kernel calls. You can create a wide variety of application programs using Texttools alone.
This package contains the runtime debug symbols.
Other Packages Related to libtexttools4-dbg
- dep: libtexttools4 (= 2.0.6-2)
- Ada and C++ library for writing console applications: shared library
- rec: libtexttools2-dev (= 2.0.6-2)
- Ada and C++ library for writing console applications: development