软件包: dballe (4.0.18-1 以及其他的)
- 主页 [www.arpa.emr.it]
Database for punctual meteorological data (Command line tools)
DB-All.e is a fast on-disk database where meteorological observed and forecast data can be stored, searched, retrieved and updated.
This framework allows to manage large amounts of data using its simple Application Program Interface, and provides tools to visualise, import and export in the standard formats BUFR, AOF and CREX.
The main characteristics of DB-ALL.e are:
* Fortran, C, C++ and Python APIs are provided. * To make computation easier, data is stored as physical quantities, that is, as measures of a variable in a specific point of space and time, rather than as a sequence of report. * Internal representation is similar to BUFR and CREX WMO standard (table code driven) and utility for import and export are included (generic and ECMWF template). * Representation is in 7 dimensions: latitude and longitude geographic coordinates, table driven vertical coordinate, reference time, table driven observation and forecast specification, table driven data type. * It allows to store extra information linked to the data, such as confidence intervals for quality control. * It allows to store extra information linked to the stations. * Variables can be represented as real, integer and characters, with appropriate precision for the type of measured value. * It is based on physical principles, that is, the data it contains are defined in terms of homogeneous and consistent physical data. For example, it is impossible for two incompatible values to exist in the same point in space and time. * It can manage fixed stations and moving stations such as airplanes or ships. * It can manage both observational and forecast data. * It can manage data along all three dimensions in space, such as data from soundings and airplanes. * Report information is preserved. It can work based on physical parameters or on report types.
其他与 dballe 有关的软件包
- dep: dballe-common
- Common data files for all DB-All.e modules
- dep: libdballe4 (>= 4.0.16)
- DB-ALL.e C shared library for weather research
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.16)
- dep: unixodbc (>= 2.2.11)
- ODBC tools libraries