Package: postgresql-common (113+squeeze1)
Links for postgresql-common
Download Source Package postgresql-common:
- Debian PostgreSQL Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Martin Pitt (QA Page)
- Peter Eisentraut (QA Page)
- Christoph Berg (QA Page)
PostgreSQL database-cluster manager
The postgresql-common package provides a structure under which multiple versions of PostgreSQL may be installed and/or multiple clusters maintained at one time.
This package will automatically create a (self-signed) certificate so that SSL connections are supported.
PostgreSQL is a fully featured object-relational database management system. It supports a large part of the SQL standard and is designed to be extensible by users in many aspects. Its features include ACID transactions, foreign keys, views, sequences, subqueries, triggers, outer joins, multiversion concurrency control, and user-defined types and functions.
Other Packages Related to postgresql-common
- dep: adduser
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-3)
- Linux 标准基础 3.2 初始脚本函数
- dep: postgresql-client-common (>= 113+squeeze1)
- manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versions
- dep: procps
- /proc 文件系统工具
- dep: ssl-cert (>= 1.0.11)
- simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL