软件包: parted (2.3-5)
- Parted Maintainer Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sven Luther (QA Page)
- Otavio Salvador (QA Page)
- Bastian Blank (QA Page)
- Xavier Oswald (QA Page)
- Colin Watson (QA Page)
The GNU Parted disk partition resizing program
GNU Parted is a program that allows you to create, destroy, resize, move and copy hard disk partitions. This is useful for creating space for new operating systems, reorganising disk usage, and copying data to new hard disks. This package contains the Parted binary and manual page.
Parted currently supports DOS, Mac, Sun, BSD, GPT, MIPS and PC98 disklabels/partition tables, as well as a 'loop' (raw disk) type which allows use on RAID/LVM. Filesystems which are currently fully supported are ext2, ext3, fat (FAT16 and FAT32), ReiserFS (with libreiserfs) and linux-swap. Parted can also detect and remove HFS (Mac OS), JFS, NTFS, UFS (Sun and HP), XFS and ASFS/AFFS/APFS (Amiga) filesystems, but cannot create, resize or check these filesystems yet.
Note that ReiserFS support is only enabled if you install the libreiserfs0.3-0 package. Since libreiserfs0.3-0 has been removed from sarge, ReiserFS support is not compiled in the default package.
The nature of this software means that any bugs could cause massive data loss. While there are no known bugs at the moment, they could exist, so please back up all important files before running it, and do so at your own risk.
其他与 parted 有关的软件包
- dep: libblkid1 (>= 2.16)
- dep: libdevmapper1.02.1 (>= 2:1.02.20)
- Linux 内核设备映射的用户态库
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- dep: libparted0debian1 (>= 2.2-1)
- The GNU Parted disk partitioning shared library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 与 history 库，运行时
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- sug: parted-doc
- The GNU Parted disk partition resizing program documentation