Package: icinga-core (1.0.2-2+squeeze1)
Links for icinga-core
Download Source Package icinga:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
host and network monitoring system - core files
Icinga is a modular monitoring framework for hosts, services, and networks, based on the Nagios project. It is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit any need.
* monitoring of network services via ping, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, or TCP port; * plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks; * contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * support for proactive problem resolution (handlers can be defined to be run during service or host events); * web output: current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.
This package provides the core of Icinga without the web front-end.
Other Packages Related to icinga-core
- dep: icinga-common (= 1.0.2-2+squeeze1)
- host and network monitoring system - support files
- dep: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.1)
- shared Perl library
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall 的实用抽取和报表语言(Perl)
- sug: nagios-nrpe-plugin
- Nagios Remote Plugin Executor Plugin