Package: aide-dynamic (0.15.1-2+squeeze1)
Links for aide-dynamic
Download Source Package aide:
- Aide Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Marc Haber (QA Page)
- Mike Markley (QA Page)
- Hannes von Haugwitz (QA Page)
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment - dynamic binary
AIDE is an intrusion detection system that detects changes to files on the local system. It creates a database from the regular expression rules that it finds from the config file. Once this database is initialized it can be used to verify the integrity of the files. It has several message digest algorithms (md5, sha1, rmd160, tiger, haval, etc.) that are used to check the integrity of the file. More algorithms can be added with relative ease. All of the usual file attributes can also be checked for inconsistencies.
This package contains a dynamically linked binary and should only be used in exeptional circumstances. To avoid exposure to trojaned libraries, it is advised to use one of the statically linked binaries.
You will almost certainly want to tweak the configuration file in /etc/aide/aide.conf or drop your own config snippets into /etc/aide/aide.conf.d.
Upstream URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/aide
Other Packages Related to aide-dynamic
- dep: aide-common (= 0.15.1-2+squeeze1)
- Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment - Common files
- dep: bsd-mailx
- dep: e2fslibs (>= 1.37)
- ext2/ext3/ext4 文件系统库
- dep: libacl1 (>= 2.2.11-1)
- dep: libattr1 (>= 2.4.41-1)
- dep: liblockfile1
- NFS-适用的程序库，附带了 dotlockfile 程序
- dep: libmhash2
- Library for cryptographic hashing and message authentication
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: ucf (>= 2.0020)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 压缩库 - 运行时