- 主页 [www.tobias-elze.de]
Tool to generate "sandwich" OCR pdf files
pdfsandwich generates "sandwich" OCR pdf files, i.e. pdf files which contain only images (no text) will be processed by optical character recognition (OCR) and the text will be added to each page invisibly "behind" the images. pdfsandwich is a command line tool which is supposed to be useful to OCR scanned books or journals.
It is able to recognize the page layout even for multicolumn text.
Essentially, pdfsandwich is a wrapper script which calls the following binaries: convert, unpaper, gs (only for psd resizing), hocr2pdf (for tesseract < 3.03), and tesseract.
其他与 pdfsandwich 有关的软件包
- dep: exactimage
- fast image manipulation programs
- dep: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
- dep: poppler-utils
- PDF utilities (based on Poppler)
- dep: tesseract-ocr (>= 3.00)
- Tesseract command line OCR tool
- dep: unpaper
- post-processing tool for scanned pages