- 主页 [pypi.python.org]
Library of IDL astronomy routines converted to Python 3
PyDL consists of Python replacements for functions that are part of the IDL built-in library or part of astronomical IDL libraries. The emphasis is on reproducing results of the astronomical library functions. Only the bare minimum of IDL built-in functions are implemented to support this.
There are four astronomical libraries targeted:
* idlutils: a general suite of tools heavily used by SDSS. * Goddard utilities: The IDL Astronomy User's Library, maintained byWayne Landsman and distributed with idlutils.
* idlspec2d: tools for working with SDSS, BOSS and eBOSS spectroscopicdata.
* photoop: tools for working with SDSS imaging data.
This is the Python 3 version of the package.
其他与 python3-pydl 有关的软件包
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-astropy
- Core functionality for performing astrophysics with Python
- dep: python3-matplotlib
- Python based plotting system in a style similar to Matlab (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-scipy
- scientific tools for Python 3
- sug: python-pydl-doc
- Library of IDL astronomy routines converted to Python (doc)