- 主页 [metacpan.org]
HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
The LWP::Protocol::https module provides support for using HTTPS schemed URLs with LWP. LWP::Protocol::https is a plug-in to the LWP protocol handling, so you don't use it directly. Once the module is installed LWP is able to access sites using HTTP over SSL/TLS.
If hostname verification is requested by LWP::UserAgent's ssl_opts, and neither SSL_ca_file nor SSL_ca_path is set, then SSL_ca_file is implied to be the one provided by ca-certificates.
This module used to be bundled with libwww-perl, but it was unbundled in v6.02 in order to be able to declare its dependencies properly for the CPAN tool-chain. Applications that need HTTPS support can just declare their dependency on LWP::Protocol::https and will no longer need to know what underlying modules to install.
其他与 liblwp-protocol-https-perl 有关的软件包
- dep: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates
- dep: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- dep: libnet-http-perl
- module providing low-level HTTP connection client
- dep: libwww-perl (>= 6.05-2)
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
- dep: perl
- 拉里 沃尔的实用报表提取语言(Perl)
- sug: libcrypt-ssleay-perl
- OpenSSL support for LWP