- 主页 [www.catb.org]
Global Positioning System - library
The gpsd service daemon can monitor one or more GPS devices connected to a host computer, making all data on the location and movements of the sensors available to be queried on TCP port 2947.
This package provides libgps, a C service library for querying GPS devices. It supports both a low-level interface, which communicates directly with the device to which the GPS is connected, and a high-level interface, which goes through gpsd and is intended for concurrent use by several applications.
其他与 libgps23 有关的软件包
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.91)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library (dependency package)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- sug: gpsd
- Global Positioning System - daemon