- 主页 [kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org]
pro-audio reverb effect
REV1 is a reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus. Its character is more 'hall' than 'plate', but it can be used on a wide variety of instruments or voices. It is not a spatialiser - the early reflections are different for the L and R inputs, but do not correspond to any real room. They have been tuned to match left and right sources to some extent.
In Stereo mode a dry/wet mix control is provided, so it can be used either as an insert or in send/return mode. For mono just connect one of the two channels.
In Ambisonic mode (selected by the -B command line option) the only option is the send/return mode.
其他与 zita-rev1 有关的软件包
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libclthreads2
- POSIX threads C++ access library (shared library)
- dep: libclxclient3
- X Window System C++ access library (shared library)
- dep: libgcc4 (>= 4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libpng16-16 (>= 1.6.2-1)
- PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 客户端库