- 主页 [devel.freebsoft.org]
Festival support for Speech Dispatcher
Speech Dispatcher provides a device independent layer for speech synthesis. It supports various software and hardware speech synthesizers as backends and provides a generic layer for synthesizing speech and playing back PCM data via those different backends to applications.
Various high level concepts like enqueueing vs. interrupting speech and application specific user configurations are implemented in a device independent way, therefore freeing the application programmer from having to yet again reinvent the wheel.
This package contains dependencies on packages necessary for running Speech Dispatcher with Festival.
其他与 speech-dispatcher-festival 有关的软件包
- dep: festival
- General multi-lingual speech synthesis system
- dep: festival-freebsoft-utils (>= 0.6)
- Festival extensions and utilities
- dep: libdotconf0 (>= 1.0.13)
- Configuration file parser library - runtime files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.36)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.6)
- System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: speech-dispatcher (>= 0.6)
- Common interface to speech synthesizers
- rec: sound-icons
- Sounds for speech enabled applications