- 主页 [keras.io]
deep learning framework running on Theano or TensorFlow
Keras is a Python library for machine learning based on deep (multi- layered) artificial neural networks (DNN), which follows a minimalistic and modular design with a focus on fast experimentation.
Features of DNNs like neural layers, cost functions, optimizers, initialization schemes, activation functions and regularization schemes are available in Keras a standalone modules which can be plugged together as wanted to create sequence models or more complex architectures. Keras supports convolutions neural networks (CNN, used for image recognition resp. classification) and recurrent neural networks (RNN, suitable for sequence analysis like in natural language processing).
It runs as an abstraction layer on the top of Theano (math expression compiler) by default, which makes it possible to accelerate the computations by using (GP)GPU devices. Alternatively, Keras could run on Google's TensorFlow (not yet available in Debian).
其他与 python3-keras 有关的软件包
- dep: python3
- 交互式高级面向对象语言（默认 python3 版本）
- dep: python3-h5py
- general-purpose Python interface to hdf5 (Python 3)
- dep: python3-keras-applications
- popular models and pre-trained weights for the Keras deep learning framework
- dep: python3-keras-preprocessing
- data preprocessing module for the Keras deep learning framework
- dep: python3-numpy
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
- dep: python3-scipy
- scientific tools for Python 3
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.9.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-theano
- CPU/GPU math expression compiler for Python 3
- dep: python3-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python3