- 主页 [darlinglab.org]
multiple genome alignment algorithms
The mauveAligner and progressiveMauve alignment algorithms have been implemented as command-line programs included with the downloadable Mauve software. When run from the command-line, these programs provide options not yet available in the graphical interface.
Mauve is a system for efficiently constructing multiple genome alignments in the presence of large-scale evolutionary events such as rearrangement and inversion. Multiple genome alignment provides a basis for research into comparative genomics and the study of evolutionary dynamics. Aligning whole genomes is a fundamentally different problem than aligning short sequences.
Mauve has been developed with the idea that a multiple genome aligner should require only modest computational resources. It employs algorithmic techniques that scale well in the amount of sequence being aligned. For example, a pair of Y. pestis genomes can be aligned in under a minute, while a group of 9 divergent Enterobacterial genomes can be aligned in a few hours.
Mauve computes and interactively visualizes genome sequence comparisons. Using FastA or GenBank sequence data, Mauve constructs multiple genome alignments that identify large-scale rearrangement, gene gain, gene loss, indels, and nucleotide substutition.
Mauve is developed at the University of Wisconsin.
其他与 progressivemauve 有关的软件包
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.67.0
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-iostreams1.67.0
- Boost.Iostreams Library
- dep: libboost-program-options1.67.0
- program options library for C++
- dep: libboost-system1.67.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libgcc4 (>= 4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libgenome0
- toolkit for developing bioinformatic related software
- dep: libmems1
- library to support DNA string matching and comparative genomics
- dep: libmuscle1 (>= 3.7+4565)
- multiple alignment library for protein sequences
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- enh: mauve-aligner
- multiple genome alignment