- 主页 [projects.coin-or.org]
COIN-OR solver for mixed-integer linear programs
SYMPHONY is an open-source generic mixed-integer linear programs (MILP) solver, callable library, and extensible framework for implementing customized solvers SYMPHONY has a number of advanced capabilities, including the ability to solve multi-objective MILPs, the ability to warm start its solution procedure, and the ability to perform basic sensitivity analyses.
SYMPHONY is part of the larger COIN-OR initiative (Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research).
This package contains the symphony executable.
其他与 coinor-symphony 有关的软件包
- dep: coinor-libcgl1
- COIN-OR Cut Generation Library
- dep: coinor-libclp1
- Coin-or linear programming solver (shared libraries)
- dep: coinor-libcoinutils3v5
- Coin-or collection of utility classes (binaries and libraries)
- dep: coinor-libosi1v5
- COIN-OR Open Solver Interface
- dep: coinor-libsymphony3
- COIN-OR solver for mixed-integer linear programs (shared libraries)
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- 高品质块排序文件压缩程序库 - 运行时库
- dep: libgcc4 (>= 4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 压缩库 - 运行时