- 主页 [setiathome.berkeley.edu]
SETI@home application for the BOINC client
SETI@home is a distributed computing project using Internet-connected computers for the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI). It searches for possible evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence in radio transmissions collected by the Arecibo radio telescope.
This package contains the SETI@home Enhanced application for the BOINC distributed computing platform. The BOINC client downloads the radio data which the SETI@home application analyzes looking for signals of extraterrestrial origin. Results are then send back to the SETI@home server by the BOINC client.
Note that this package has been primarily created for users of architectures for which SETI@home does not provide its application. If your architecture is x86 or AMD64 the BOINC client automatically downloads the latest SETI@home application if you participate in this project. There is no need to install this package then, except for it to take all technical hurdles from you to have your very custom SETI patch or new compiler flags evaluated. The configuration of BOINC to find the local SETI binary is all performed by the package.
This package only provides command line application. The boinc-app-seti-graphics package provides graphic application.
其他与 boinc-app-seti 有关的软件包
- dep: boinc-client
- core client for the BOINC distributed computing infrastructure
- dep: libboinc-app7 (>= 7.6.33)
- libraries for BOINC's scientific applications
- dep: libboinc7
- libraries of BOINC the client depends on
- dep: libfftw3-single3 (>= 3.3.5)
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - Single precision
- dep: libgcc4 (>= 4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- sug: boinc-manager
- GUI to control and monitor the BOINC core client