- 主页 [github.com]
Higher-level macaroon operations for Python 3
Macaroons, like cookies, are a form of bearer credential. Unlike opaque tokens, macaroons embed caveats that define specific authorization requirements for the target service, the service that issued the root macaroon and which is capable of verifying the integrity of macaroons it receives.
Macaroons allow for delegation and attenuation of authorization. They are simple and fast to verify, and decouple authorization policy from the enforcement of that policy.
The macaroonbakery library builds on pymacaroons to allow working with macaroons at a higher level, such as by automatically gathering discharge macaroons for third-party caveats from their corresponding services.
其他与 python3-macaroonbakery 有关的软件包
- dep: python3
- 交互式高级面向对象语言（默认 python3 版本）
- dep: python3-nacl (>= 1.1.2)
- Python bindings to libsodium (Python 3)
- dep: python3-protobuf (>= 3.0.0)
- Python 3 bindings for protocol buffers
- dep: python3-pymacaroons (>= 0.12.0)
- Macaroon library for Python 3
- dep: python3-requests (>= 2.18.1)
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-rfc3339 (>= 1.0)
- parser and generator of RFC 3339-compliant timestamps (Python 3)
- dep: python3-six (<< 2.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.11.0)