- 主页 [github.com]
rebuild a new abstract syntax tree from Python's AST (Python3)
The aim of this module is to provide a common base representation of Python source code for projects such as pychecker, pyreverse, pylint... Well, actually the development of this library is essentially governed by pylint's needs. It used to be called logilab-astng.
It provides a compatible representation which comes from the `_ast` module. It rebuilds the tree generated by the builtin _ast module by recursively walking down the AST and building an extended ast. The new node classes have additional methods and attributes for different usages. They include some support for static inference and local name scopes. Furthermore, astroid builds partial trees by inspecting living objects.
Main modules are:
* `bases`, `node_classses` and `scoped_nodes` contain the classes for the different type of nodes of the tree.
* the `manager` contains a high level object to get astroid trees from source files and living objects. It maintains a cache of previously constructed tree for quick access.
python3-astroid is the new name of former python3-logilab-astng library.
其他与 python3-astroid 有关的软件包
- dep: python3
- 交互式高级面向对象语言（默认 python3 版本）
- dep: python3-lazy-object-proxy
- Python 3 fast and thorough lazy object proxy
- dep: python3-setuptools
- Python3 Distutils Enhancements
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-wrapt
- decorators, wrappers and monkey patching. - Python 3.x