- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Mehdi Dogguy (QA 页面)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA 页面)
- Nicolas Dandrimont (QA 页面)
- 主页 [projects.camlcity.org]
management tool for OCaml libraries
The "findlib" OCaml library provides a scheme to manage reusable software components (packages), and includes tools that support this scheme. Packages are collections of OCaml modules for which metainformation can be stored. The packages are kept in the filesystem hierarchy, but with strict directory structure. The library contains functions to look the directory up that stores a package, to query metainformation about a package, and to retrieve dependency information about multiple packages.
This package contains a tool (ocamlfind) that allows the user to enter queries on the command-line. In order to simplify compilation and linkage, there are new frontends, all driven by ocamlfind, for the various OCaml compilers that can directly deal with packages.
其他与 ocaml-findlib 有关的软件包
- dep: libfindlib-ocaml
- library for managing OCaml libraries (runtime)
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- dep: libtinfo5
- 用于终端处理的共享底层 terminfo 库
- rec: libfindlib-ocaml-dev
- library for managing OCaml libraries (development files)