- 主页 [hcpnet.free.fr]
Greylist milter for sendmail
milter-greylist is a stand-alone milter written in C that implements the greylist filtering method, as proposed by Evan Harris.
Greylisting works by assuming that unlike legitimate MTA, spam engines will not retry sending their junk mail on a temporary error. The filter will always temporarily reject mail on a first attempt, and to accept it after some time has elapsed.
If spammers ever try to resend rejected messages, we can assume they will not stay idle between the two sends (if they do, the spam problem would just be solved). Odds are good that the spammer will send a mail to an honey pot address and get blacklisted in several real-time distributed black list before the second attempt.
其他与 milter-greylist 有关的软件包
- dep: adduser (>= 3.11)
- dep: libcurl3 (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
- dep: libgeoip1
- non-DNS IP-to-country resolver library
- dep: libmilter1.0.1
- Sendmail Mail Filter API (Milter)
- dep: libopendkim9 (>= 2.8.0~beta0)
- Library for signing and verifying DomainKeys Identified Mail signatures
- dep: libspf2-2
- library for validating mail senders with SPF
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- 安全套接字层工具箱 - 共享库