- 主页 [ilk.uvt.nl]
tagger and parser for Dutch language (runtime)
Memory-Based Learning (MBL) is a machine-learning method applicable to a wide range of tasks in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Frog is a modular system integrating a morphosyntactic tagger, lemmatizer, morphological analyzer, and dependency parser for the Dutch language. It is based upon it's predecessor TADPOLE (TAgger, Dependency Parser, and mOrphoLogical analyzEr). Using Memory-Based Learning techniques, Tadpole tokenizes, tags, lemmatizes, and morphologically segments word tokens in incoming Dutch UTF-8 text files, and assigns a dependency graph to each sentence. Tadpole is particularly targeted at the increasing need for fast, automatic NLP systems applicable to very large (multi-million to billion word) document collections that are becoming available due to the progressive digitization of both new and old textual data.
NB: As of 2012-06 (upstream release 0.12.15), Frog can be considered beta software.
Frog is a product of the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium).
If you do scientific research in NLP, Frog will likely be of use to you.
其他与 frog 有关的软件包
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [除 amd64]
- dep: libfolia2
- implementation of the FoLiA document format
- dep: libfrog1
- tagger and parser for Dutch language (library)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP（GOMP）支持库
- dep: libicu52 (>= 52~m1-1~)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libmbt1
- memory-based tagger-generator and tagger - runtime
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- dep: libticcutils2
- library for TiCC software
- dep: libtimbl4
- Tilburg Memory Based Learner - runtime
- dep: libtimblserver3
- Server extensions for Timbl - runtime
- dep: libucto2
- Unicode Tokenizer - runtime
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)