- 主页 [github.com]
OpenStack Profiler Library - Python 3.x
OpenStack consists of multiple projects. Each project, in turn, is composed of multiple services. To process some request, e.g. to boot a virtual machine, OpenStack uses multiple services from different projects. In the case somethin works too slowly, it's extremely complicated to understand what exactly goes wrong and to locate the bottleneck.
To resolve this issue, a tiny but powerful library, osprofiler, has been interoduced, and can be used by all OpenStack projects and their Python clients. To be able to generate one trace per request, that goes through all involved services, and builds a tree of calls (see an example http://pavlovic.me/rally/profiler/).
This package contains the Python 3.x module.
其他与 python3-osprofiler 有关的软件包
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian 软件包管理系统
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.7.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-webob (>= 1.2.3)
- Python module providing WSGI request and response objects (Python 3)
- dep: python3.4
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 3.4)