Package: libmono-posix4.0-cil (18.104.22.168+dfsg-1)
Links for libmono-posix4.0-cil
Download Source Package mono:
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Mono.Posix library (for CLI 4.0)
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Xamarin. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains the Mono.Posix library for CLI 4.0 that binds many APIs found in glibc or intl.
Other Packages Related to libmono-posix4.0-cil
- dep: libmono-corlib4.5-cil (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.5)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 4.0.0~alpha1)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono runtime - default version