- 主页 [www.pyzo.org]
interactive editor for scientific Python
Pyzo is a cross-platform Python IDE focused on interactivity and introspection, which makes it very suitable for scientific computing. Its practical design is aimed at simplicity and efficiency.
It consists of two main components, the editor and the shell, and uses a set of pluggable tools to help the programmer in various ways. Some example tools are source structure, project manager, interactive help, workspace...
Pyzo is written in (pure) Python 3 and uses the Qt GUI toolkit. Binaries are provided for all major operating system. After installing Pyzo, it can be used to execute code on any Python version available on your system (Python 2.4 - 3.x, including Pypy).
This package provides the Pyzo IDE.
其他与 pyzo 有关的软件包
- dep: famfamfam-silk (>= 1.3)
- smooth, free icon set, with over 700 16x16 pixel icons
- dep: fonts-dejavu-core (>= 2.37)
- Vera font family derivate with additional characters
- dep: fonts-dejavu-extra (>= 2.37)
- Vera font family derivate with additional characters (extra variants)
- dep: python3
- 交互式高级面向对象语言（默认 python3 版本）
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-qtpy
- abtraction layer for PySide/PyQt4/PyQt5 (Python 3)
- sug: pyzo-doc
- documentation for Pyzo