- 主页 [networkx.github.io]
tool to create, manipulate and study complex networks (Python3)
NetworkX is a Python-based package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
The structure of a graph or network is encoded in the edges (connections, links, ties, arcs, bonds) between nodes (vertices, sites, actors). If unqualified, by graph it's meant a simple undirected graph, i.e. no self-loops and no multiple edges are allowed. By a network it's usually meant a graph with weights (fields, properties) on nodes and/or edges.
The potential audience for NetworkX includes: mathematicians, physicists, biologists, computer scientists, social scientists.
This package contains the Python 3 version of NetworkX.
其他与 python3-networkx 有关的软件包
- dep: python3
- 交互式高级面向对象语言（默认 python3 版本）
- dep: python3-decorator (>= 4.3.0)
- simplify usage of Python decorators by programmers
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- rec: python3-gdal
- Python 3 bindings to the Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- rec: python3-numpy
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
- rec: python3-scipy
- scientific tools for Python 3
- rec: python3-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python3
- sug: python-networkx-doc
- tool to create, manipulate and study complex networks - documentation