- Debian Boost Team (QA 页面)
- Steve M. Robbins (QA 页面)
- Giovanni Mascellani (QA 页面)
- Dimitri John Ledkov (QA 页面)
- Anton Gladky (QA 页面)
- 主页 [www.boost.org]
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Boost.Fiber provides a framework for micro-/userland-threads (fibers) scheduled cooperatively. The API contains classes and functions to manage and synchronize fibers similarly to standard thread support library.
Each fiber has its own stack.
A fiber can save the current execution state, including all registers and CPU flags, the instruction pointer, and the stack pointer and later restore this state. The idea is to have multiple execution paths running on a single thread using cooperative scheduling (versus threads, which are preemptively scheduled). The running fiber decides explicitly when it should yield to allow another fiber to run (context switching). Boost.Fiber internally uses execution_context from Boost.Context; the classes in this library manage, schedule and, when needed, synchronize those execution contexts. A context switch between threads usually costs thousands of CPU cycles on x86, compared to a fiber switch with less than a hundred cycles. A fiber runs on a single thread at any point in time.
其他与 libboost-fiber1.67.0 有关的软件包
- dep: libboost-context1.67.0
- provides a sort of cooperative multitasking on a single thread
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.67.0
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-system1.67.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版