- 主页 [pdal.io]
Point Data Abstraction Library
PDAL is a BSD licensed library for translating and manipulating point cloud data of various formats. PDAL can be used to read, write and translate point cloud data in many formats. Support is included for input files of LAS, LAZ, SBET, BPF, QFIT and others. PDAL can also read from and write to databases that support point cloud storage, including Oracle, Postgres and SQLite.
PDAL should not be confused with PCL (Point Cloud Library). PCL is a library specifically designed to provide algorithmic analysis and modification of point clouds. PDAL provides a limited interface to the facilities of PCL, but does not in general attempt to duplicate its capabilities.
This package contains the PDAL utilities.
其他与 pdal 有关的软件包
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libgdal20 (>= 1.8.0)
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- dep: libjsoncpp1 (>= 1.7.4)
- library for reading and writing JSON for C++
- dep: libpdal-base7 (>= 1.7.0)
- Point Data Abstraction Library - libpdal_base
- dep: libpdal-util7 (>= 1.5.0)
- Point Data Abstraction Library - libpdal_util
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- sug: pdal-doc
- Point Data Abstraction Library - documentation