- 主页 [userspace.selinuxproject.org]
SELinux core policy utilities (newrole application for RBAC/MLS)
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux® kernel and a number of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to add mandatory access controls to Linux. The Security-enhanced Linux kernel contains new architectural components originally developed to improve the security of the Flask operating system. These architectural components provide general support for the enforcement of many kinds of mandatory access control policies, including those based on the concepts of Type Enforcement®, Role-based Access Control, and Multi-level Security.
RBAC/MLS policy machines require newrole as a way of changing the role or level of a logged in user.
This package contains newrole to switch roles, run_init to run /etc/init.d scripts in the proper context.
其他与 newrole 有关的软件包
- dep: libaudit1 (>= 1:2.2.1)
- dep: libcap-ng0 (>= 0.7.9)
- An alternate POSIX capabilities library
- dep: libcap2-bin
- POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (utilities)
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- 插入式验证模块 (PAM) 库
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 2.8)
- SELinux 运行环境共享库
- dep: policycoreutils (= 2.8-1)
- SELinux core policy utilities