- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Jeremy Bicha (QA 页面)
- Michael Biebl (QA 页面)
- Savvas Radevic (QA 页面)
- 主页 [wiki.gnome.org]
handling and rendering XPS documents (utilities)
OpenXPS or XPS stands for XML Paper Specification. It is based on XML and it's a new electronic paper format originally developed by Microsoft and it serves as a PDF alternative. XPS files are usually created using "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" in Windows environments. It is now standardized as an open standard document format.
Quoting Wikipedia: An XPS file is in fact a Unicoded ZIP archive using the Open Packaging Conventions, containing the files which make up the document. These include an XML markup file for each page, text, embedded fonts, raster images, 2D vector graphics, as well as the digital rights management information. The contents of an XPS file can be examined simply by opening it in an application which supports ZIP files.
The OpenXPS document format specification supports features such as color gradients, transparencies, CMYK color spaces, printer calibration, multiple-ink systems and print schemas.
This package contains the binary utilities: xpstopng, xpstopdf, xpstosvg, xpstojpeg and xpstops
其他与 libgxps-utils 有关的软件包
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.10.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgxps2 (>= 0.2.1)
- handling and rendering XPS documents (library)
- dep: libjpeg62-turbo (>= 1.3.1)
- libjpeg-turbo JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng16-16 (>= 1.6.2-1)
- PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)