- 主页 [www.gphoto.org]
filesystem to mount digital cameras
GPhotoFS is a filesystem client based on libgphoto2 that exposes supported cameras as filesystems; while some cameras implement the USB Mass Storage class and already appear as filesystems (making this program redundant), many use the Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or some other custom protocol. But as long as the camera is supported by libgphoto2, it can be mounted as a filesystem using this program.
This package is based on the FUSE (filesystem in user space) infra-structure of the Linux kernel and, therefore, does not require any modifications to the kernel, apart from the fuse module.
其他与 gphotofs 有关的软件包
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgphoto2-6 (>= 2.5.10)
- gphoto2 digital camera library
- dep: libgphoto2-port12 (>= 2.5.10)
- gphoto2 digital camera port library