- 主页 [github.com]
read/write encrypted BitLocker volumes
Dislocker has been designed to read BitLocker encrypted partitions under a Linux system. The driver used to read volumes encrypted in Windows system versions of the Vista to 10 and BitLocker-To-Go encrypted partitions,that's USB/FAT32 partitions.
The software works with driver composed of a library, with multiple binaries using this library. Decrypting the partition, you have to give it a mount point where, once keys are decrypted, a file named dislocker-file appears. This file is a virtual NTFS partition, so you can mount it as any NTFS partition and then read from or write to it. Writing to the NTFS virtual file will change the underlying BitLocker partition content.
This tool is useful in cryptography managing and forensics investigations.
其他与 dislocker 有关的软件包
- dep: libdislocker0.7 (>= 0.7.1)
- read/write encrypted BitLocker volumes (shared library)
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.6)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library)
- dep: libmbedcrypto3 (>= 2.13)
- lightweight crypto and SSL/TLS library - crypto library
- dep: ruby
- 面向对象脚本语言 Ruby 的解释器 (默认版本)