ANT+ information retrieval client for Garmin GPS products
This software uses the Garmin ANT+ proprietary USB keys and communication protocol to retrieve information (such as GPS traces) from some Garmin Forerunner watches such as Forerunner 405 and 310XT.
The underlying ANT+minus implements the ANT/ANT+/ANT-FS protocols to provide these tools: garmin-ant-downloader, antpm-downloader, antpm-fit2gpx, and antpm-usbmon2ant.
ANT+minus is a userspace implementation of a wire protocol similar to the ANT/ANT+/ANT-FS protocols. The goal is to be able to communicate with any ANT capable device in order to e.g. retrieve sports tracks. The C++ implementation is currently available under both Linux and win. Communication with watches other than the 310XT might work, but are untested. Please report your experience to help improving the software.
The software was originally named "gant" but renamed when packaged to avoid confusion with existing Java software.
其他与 antpm 有关的软件包
- dep: libboost-atomic1.67.0
- atomic data types, operations, and memory ordering constraints
- dep: libboost-date-time1.67.0
- set of date-time libraries based on generic programming concepts
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.67.0
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-program-options1.67.0
- program options library for C++
- dep: libboost-system1.67.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libboost-thread1.67.0
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库，第3版
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.16)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML 库