- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Jeremy Bicha (QA 页面)
- Josselin Mouette (QA 页面)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA 页面)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA 页面)
- 主页 [0pointer.de]
simple interface for playing event sounds (GTK+ 3 development files)
libcanberra-gtk3 provides a few functions that simplify libcanberra usage from GTK+ 3.0.
Contextual information is needed to play event sound. This library can help to compile directly event sounds property lists based on active GtkWidget objects or GdkEvent events.
This package contains headers and libraries for developing applications that play event sounds with libcanberra-gtk.
其他与 libcanberra-gtk3-dev 有关的软件包
- dep: libcanberra-dev (= 0.30-7)
- simple interface for playing event sounds (development files)
- dep: libcanberra-gtk-common-dev
- simple interface for playing event sounds (GTK+ shared development files)
- dep: libcanberra-gtk3-0 (= 0.30-7)
- GTK+ 3.0 helper for playing widget event sounds with libcanberra
- dep: libgtk-3-dev
- development files for the GTK+ library