- Debian Salt Team (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Joe Healy (QA 页面)
- Franklin G Mendoza (QA 页面)
- Andriy Senkovych (QA 页面)
- Benjamin Drung (QA 页面)
- Ondřej Nový (QA 页面)
- 主页 [saltstack.org]
remote manager to administer servers via salt
salt is a powerful remote execution manager that can be used to administer servers in a fast and efficient way.
It allows commands to be executed across large groups of servers. This means systems can be easily managed, but data can also be easily gathered. Quick introspection into running systems becomes a reality.
Remote execution is usually used to set up a certain state on a remote system. Salt addresses this problem as well, the salt state system uses salt state files to define the state a server needs to be in.
Between the remote execution system, and state management Salt addresses the backbone of cloud and data center management.
This particular package provides the salt controller.
其他与 salt-master 有关的软件包
- dep: adduser
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux 标准规范初始化脚本功能
- dep: python3
- 交互式高级面向对象语言（默认 python3 版本）
- dep: python3-crypto (>= 2.6)
- cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python 3
- dep: python3-zmq (>= 13.1.0)
- Python3 bindings for 0MQ library
- dep: salt-common (= 2018.3.4+dfsg1-6)
- shared libraries that salt requires for all packages