- 主页 [www.mojohaus.org]
JDK/API verification tools
Animal Sniffer provides tools to assist verifying that classes compiled with a newer JDK/API are compatible with an older JDK/API.
The Java Boot Classpath Detector is an executable jar file which tries to determine the boot classpath of the Java Runtime and outputs that classpath to the standard output.
Animal Sniffer Annotations provides Java 1.5+ annotations which allow marking methods which Animal Sniffer should ignore signature violations of. Animal Sniffer is designed to detect when you have used classes/methods/fields which are not part of the JRE that you are targeting. There are certain situations when you might be compiling with a newer JDK than the JRE you are targeting.
The Animal Sniffer ANT Tasks can be used to build signatures of APIs and to check your classes against previously generated signatures.
The Animal Sniffer Enforcer Rule is used to check your classes against previously generated signatures.
The Animal Sniffer Maven Plugin is used to build signatures of APIs and to check your classes against previously generated signatures.
其他与 libanimal-sniffer-java 有关的软件包
- dep: libasm-java (>= 6.0~alpha)
- Java bytecode manipulation framework
- dep: libmaven-common-artifact-filters-java (>= 3.0.1)
- Maven Common Artifact Filters
- dep: libmaven-enforcer-plugin-java
- Maven build rule execution framework
- dep: libmaven3-core-java (>= 3.5.0)
- Core libraries for Maven 3
- dep: libplexus-container-default1.5-java (>= 1.5.5)
- Plexus Inversion-of-control Container (transitional package)
- dep: libplexus-utils-java
- sug: libanimal-sniffer-java-doc
- Documentation for Animal Sniffer