Package: gnupg-curl (1.4.12-7+deb7u3)
Links for gnupg-curl
Download Source Package gnupg:
- Debian GnuPG-Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sune Vuorela (QA Page)
- Daniel Leidert (QA Page)
- Thijs Kinkhorst (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnupg.org]
GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (cURL)
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC 4880.
This package contains the keyserver helper tools built with libcurl, which replace the ones in the gnupg package built with the "curl shim" variant of gnupg. This package provides support for HKPS keyservers.
GnuPG does not use any patented algorithms. This means it cannot be compatible with PGP2, because that uses IDEA (which is patented in a number of countries).
Other Packages Related to gnupg-curl
- dep: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries