Package: sisu-sqlite (3.3.2-1)
Links for sisu-sqlite
Download Source Package sisu:
- Homepage [www.sisudoc.org]
SiSU dependencies for use with SQLite database
SiSU is a lightweight markup based document structuring, publishing and search framework for document collections.
This package enables SiSU to populate an SQLite database. This is done at an object/paragraph level, making granular searches of documents possible.
This relational database feature of SiSU is not required but provides interesting possibilities, including that of granular searches of documents for matching units of text, primarily paragraphs that can be displayed or identified by object citation number, from which an index of documents matched and each matched paragraph within them can be displayed.
Other Packages Related to sisu-sqlite
- dep: libfcgi-ruby1.9.1
- FastCGI library for Ruby
- dep: ruby1.9.1 (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby
- dep: sisu (= 3.3.2-1)
- documents - structuring, publishing in multiple formats and search
- dep: sqlite3
- Command line interface for SQLite 3