Package: libatk1.0-0 (2.4.0-2)
Links for libatk1.0-0
Download Source Package atk1.0:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Jordi Mallach (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
ATK accessibility toolkit
ATK is a toolkit providing accessibility interfaces for applications or other toolkits. By implementing these interfaces, those other toolkits or applications can be used with tools such as screen readers, magnifiers, and other alternative input devices.
This is the runtime part of ATK, needed to run applications built with it.
Other Packages Related to libatk1.0-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility